Slider

Travel Income from Google Adsense, Nuffnang, Bidvertiser, Yahoo Ads and Direct Ads.

A car without gasoline won’t run at all. Just like a traveler, a traveler can’t go from point A to point B without any resources. These resources can be a food, clothing and shelter. Therefore, you really need to spend it’s either a minimal or huge amount of money in every travel.


A soldier will not go to a battlefield without an arm. Just like a backpacker, a rational backpacker won’t take risk without preparation. These preparations can be physical, psychological and financial. So, you really need to allocate a certain amount from your salary for your weekend getaways.

But what if, you experienced scarcity of resources due to your monthly bills (e.i electric, water, rental, foods, food for you dog, internet connection, etc) and you really want to travel. Don’t worry; we are in the same page. So let me share you some of my sidelines that will surely help you in fulfilling your dreams to travel.

I don’t just Travel instead I blogged every places I’ve been, every adventures I’ve experienced, every food I’ve tasted. “How you earned in blogging?” my friends always ask me that. I simply smiled to them without giving further explanation.

Truly, I love documenting every travel. So why not earning from it? In fact, I am just practical, Do what you love the most and earn from it.

Google Adsense.

Advertisement by Google:
Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google, and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Adsense is reliable source of income.

You just need to sign up for an AdSense account. However, getting an approval in AdSense is like travelling in Sahara Desert (you know what I meant). But there are techniques and tricks to have a quick approval from AdSense team. Actually, I already had an AdSense account prior on doing a travel blog and I earned from it but unfortunately got suspended due to some policy violations. That’s how google AdSense strictly monitored your account especially if you become a highest paid blogger. Getting an approval before was very easy compared today.

What I did?

1. Create a GMAIL Account. Sign up a YouTube account and upload an original content video. Apply for partnership for AdSense and within 24hr you will get a notification for the approval.

2. After you get an approval using your YouTube, you can now access your AdSense account using your GMAIL.

3. Google required you to have more than 6 months old blog, active, informative, with at least 50 posts with average of 500 words every post. Actually, you can search some tricks but this is my own experience. Ignore all the requirements; all you need to do is create a dummy blog. Submit it to AdSense, of course AdSense will check your dummy blog and expectedly they will reject it because obviously you were not able to meet there requirements. But don’t worry here is the trick. Before AdSense can check your dummy blog, they will provide a JavaScript code that you will need to paste it on your dummy blog. That HTML/JavaScript code is very important. Keep it and copy it. Don’t worry the rejected dummy blog.

4. Start now your legit blog, I meant you official blog. This time, paste the HTML/JavaScript that you copied. Surprisingly, Google AdSense ADS will run in your official blog without waiting for 6 months and writing 50 posts. And you will start now earning.

5. Once your revenue reaches 10 dollars, Google AdSense will automatically verify your address that you used during the “sign up” by simply sending you a snail mail containing the PIN code. That pin code is required in verifying your address. You need to enter that PIN code right in your AdSense account, once verified, AdSense will not hold your payout anymore.

How I discovered these tips and tricks.

The “Youtube account thingy and applying as Partner” I learned it from other blog and it was very effective to have an AdSense account quickly.

Proudly, “The Dummy Blog Trick”, I discovered it on my own. I tried to meet there requirements, 6 months old blog and etc... I also buy a domain and submit it. Unfortunately, they rejected my Travel blog but when I tried to paste the HTML/Javascript that I used in the rejected Blog into my other blogs, surprisingly it runs. So therefore, it is possible for me to earn.

So since the ad is not working anymore in ilovetansyong.com. I tried to remove the domain and return to ilovetansyong.blogspot.com and luckily it’s working. Alas! I spent already for the domain however it’s not working for the ads.

Saturday, March 1, 2014, I received the letter from google to verify my address. I entered the Pin code into my AdSense account and I am now serving the ads.

I will make sure to follow the policies stated in the AdSense Agreement because getting an AdSense is not that easy. They are now strict because they maintain the safety of their advertisers. Moreover, I want to work with AdSense professionally without violating anymore just like what happened in my first account.

Nuffnang.com

Nuffnang.com is Asia-Pacific’s first and leading blog advertising community.Their online platform allows advertisers to serve graphic or video based advertisements onto more than 300,000 Malaysian blogs hosted on various platforms.
Nuffnang.com currently has offices in 4 countries, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia.

In Philippines, Nuffnang office is located in Taguig City.

I’ve been with nuffnang for a long time. And I already earned from it as an extra income.

Yahoo Ads/Medianet.net

The Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program enables web publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. Publishers can now use the Media.net self-serve platform to create and customize ad units that display relevant text ads consisting of sponsored links and ad topics from the Yahoo! Bing Network.

Same as Google AdSense, You need also to get an approval of your Blog so that the ads will run. Just submit the link of your blog where the HTML/JavaScript code placed and the Yahoo Ads will check it.

http://contextualads.yahoo.net/about.php

Bidvertiser

BidVertiser is a cost-per-click bidding system that allows you to advertise ads on sites of your choice. Simply create your text ad or upload your banner, choose the categories to advertise on, select your keywords, set the maximum price-per-click you are willing to pay and your ads will instantly start appearing.

1
( Hide )
  1. I bet you had a great time! Nice outdoor experience! Cheers!

    Tent for Sale

    ReplyDelete

Dont forget to leave your comments here!

disqus, ilovetansyong

DON'T MISS

Money, Fitness and Sport, Culture, Tradition, Delicacy,Churches,Religion,Tradition
ILoveTansyongᵀᴹ |